Dominik Szczerba wrote:
My pipeline works all right and gets updated on demand properly. I achieve it by connecting spinboxes/lineedits etc. to functions that set parameters of my filters before I explicitly hit the final 'apply' button. The annoying problem is that the pipeline gets executed also when I interact with the render window (click to rotate etc.). I did not (intend to) set up such functionality, I want the pipeline to execute only after an explicit button click (like in paraview). How do I find out who is triggering the pipeline behind my back?

- Dominik

ParaView queues up the changes, and only applies them to the filters when the apply button is pressed. If you're applying them on the filters when spinboxes/lineedits change, and a menu comes and goes over the graphics view, that could trigger an update you might not want.

How about your apply button gathering the parameters from the widgets on the form and applying them?

Clint