Hi all

With current ParaView-CVS and Qt 4.5 on Mac OS X I get the problem, that when I try to start the fixed-up ParaView bundle, the /Developer/ Applications/Qt/plugins/imageformats/libqgif.dylib plugin is loaded. Bad thing is, that one refers to QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui and QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore, which then get loaded from / Library/Frameworks, resulting in ugly error messages and eventually the application crashes.

So far I tried to delete ~/.config/ParaView, adding /Developer/ Applications/Qt/plugins/imageformat to ParaView 3.7.0.app/Contents/ Libraries as is done for sqdlrivers, but still the plugin gets loaded from the system.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Michael