Hi folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new version of the
"supercomputer" tutorial available on the Wiki.  Because the tutorial is fairly
general purpose, I've actually taken supercomputing out of the name and simply
call it The ParaView Tutorial.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial

Changes for this version of the tutorial include:

 *   Updated for ParaView version 3.6.
 *   Exercises broken into smaller chunks.
 *   Added introduction to Python scripting.

In the past, readers have asked for the source materials of the document,
mainly to perform translations.  I have included a link to the Wiki page where
you can download the LaTeX source and images.  As before, anyone who wishes to
make a translation is encouraged to do so.

Enjoy,

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories