I write a filter class just like the vtkAppendFilter ,and change a little on
the mothod RequestData .My class also inherited from
vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm .I did the job all on windows vs2008.The
vtkAppendFilter.h defines the class with VTK_GRAPHICS_EXPORT which means
__declspec( dllimport ) on my computer,but if I used that macro to define my
own filter class it would met some link errors .If I use the macro VTK_EXPORT
or did not use macro to  define my filter class ,it can complie well,but it did
not work.I tried the debug.I found it would not invoke my RequestData function
at all,and the it would not invoke vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm'RequestData
methord either.The program invoked the method RequestData form vtkAlgorithm
class directly.I don't know why? what should I do if want to define my own
filter? Thanks a lot!

2009-09-21

young_jh123