Hi!

I have opened a figure in Paraview, just defined by surfaces connected
together. Let’s say a cube with six surfaces. In the xml file the velocity is
defined as PointDataScalars and now I want to create stream traces in the
figure. But when I did that with Filters – Alfabetical – Stream Tracer, nothing
happened. I have tried both with a point source and a line. When I generate
vectors with glyphs it’s working, but obvious not with stream tracer. Someone
has a clue what I’ve done wrong?

Can you save a specific layout in Paraview and then reload another data into
it? For example every time I load a update on my figure, the color legend
changes and I have to change all the settings again. I also have to insert all
the textboxes again, and I find it quite annoying.

Thanks,
Carina
Windows Live: Dina vänner får dina uppdateringar från Flickr, Yelp och Digg när
de skickar e-post till dig.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:sv-se:SI_SB_3:092010