From: Dominik Szczerba [mailto:domi...@itis.ethz.ch] Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 9:55 AM
To: Scott, W Alan
Cc: ParaView list
Subject: Re: [Paraview] stitching artifacts in screenshots

I also tested on another PC, with an NVIDIA gfx card and it is OK there. So the culprit might be my integrated intel gfx chip in my thinkpad x60. Still, I expected off-screen rendering to be independent from hardware, not so?
        Dominik

Scott, W Alan wrote:
Looks OK to me. I tested at 1920x1024, on screen and off
screen, and 7680x4096, off screen. I was writing png's, using 3.6.1. No stitching, no error message, no disabled off screen rendering.

Alan