Hi All,

I'm giving a talk this Friday in Second Life about ParaView and the
visualization plugin I am developing for it at The Meta Institute for
Computational Astrophysics (MICA), a professional scientific
organization based in Second Life.

Friday, October 30 at 10:00 AM PDT
Seminar- Christine Corbett Moran (University of Zurich)
ParaViz: A parallel visualization tool for astrophysical applications.
MICA small amphitheater: http://slurl.com/secondlife/StellaNova/75/210/31

The first half will be a basic introduction to VTK and ParaView, the
specifics of ParaView's parallel features, and a short introduction to
the ParaView plugin development process. The second half will be about
the features of my plugin, largely specific to astrophysics
applications. I hope to "see" some of you there. You first need to
setup a Second Life account, then you should be able to click on the
above slurl to "teleport" into the auditorium within the Second Life
application.

Cheers,
Christine