On 5. Nov, 2009, at 20:37 , Dominik Szczerba wrote:

Michael Wild wrote:
Hi all
I cleaned up the patches and modified them such that the Ogg/ Theora libraries and writer only compile when explicitly desired.
You can find the patches here:
http://github.com/themiwi/ParaView/tree/patches/OggTheoraWriter
Please note that further fixes will be committed to the master branch and will then get squashed into the patches/OggTheoraWriter branch, which will be rebased onto current cvshead at the same time.

Sorry, I was not able to understand that.
Do they remain your personal patches or are being merged into CVS?

So far, they are still my personal patches. I just cleaned them up and now maintain them in the mentioned GIT branch because I don't want to attach them to the bug-tracker all the time.

Michael