Hey all,

I just noticed today that I can't volume render my Xdmf ImageData sets in CVS ParaView (today's -- OS X 10.5.8, serial build, Qt 4.5.2 cocoa, cmake 2.9.20091003).

With the binary PV 3.6.1 I can load in a temporal collection or single 3DCoRectMesh and it volume renders fine. With current 3.7 (now using vtkXdmfReader2, I assume), this data shows up as "Image (Uniform Rectilinear Grid) with blanking" and I can choose volume rendering but nothing shows up in the render window.

Volume rendering of a Wavelet Source works just fine, so I'm wondering what the "with blanking" part is, and if that's what's causing my trouble?

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group