Hi,

Is it possible to have multiple vector arrays for point data?  By
using the "SetVector" method it will overwrite any previous vector
values.  The other option I have tried is to use "AddArray" but this
does not work properly with a transform as the vector array added with
"SetVector" will get transformed but vector arrays added with
"AddArray" do not.  Ideally I would like to be able to set the array
type.

Thanks,
Paul