Hello all,

I'm trying to make black and white eps with images for a paper but they
appear to be coming out very choppy.  I've attached a pdf.  It almost looks
as if there is no anti-aliasing.  I'm using Paraview 3.6.1.  Is there a way
to set the level of anti-aliasing from a python script (I'm running batch
jobs).  I generated some very smooth eps figures last year (probably
Paraview 3.4).

Thanks,
Peter.