I am not sure I understand. Do you want to be able to define a scene in
terms of primitives or do you want to be able to load primitives defined as
a collection of polygons? ParaView does not really support the concept of a
primitive bigger than a cell - polygons, tets, hexes etc etc. So even if
there is a reader for a format that supports primitives, they would have to
be converted to polygons upon load.

Maybe if you can provide us some use cases, we can help better.

Best,
-berk