YES. Thanks. All seems to be working now.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net

On Feb 23, 2010, at 11:16 AM, pat marion wrote:

Is that supposed to be 'menu_label' ?

Pat

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jack...@bluequartz.net > wrote: I have some custom filters that I have developed. I use the "PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES" to compile them directly into ParaView. I know they are getting compiled as I can see the compile command go by on the command line. The problem is that they do not show up when I run ParaView in the filter list. Here is an example XML File:

<ParaViewFilters>
 <Category
   name="Microstructure"
   menu_lable="&amp;Microstructure">
   <Filter
     name="IPFFilter"/>
 </Category>
 <Filter
   name="IPFFilter"/>
</ParaViewFilters>

Which is added like so in my CMake files:
# -- Add the Client side xml
set(IPFFilterClient_XML ${PVMXADataModel_SOURCE_DIR}/Source/Client/ IPFFilter/Resources/IPFFilter_GUI.xml)
PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_GUI_RESOURCES( "${IPFFilterClient_XML}" )

This works just fine with ParaView 3.6.2. This was a completely clean build.

Suggestions? Thanks.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio