Hi all
I recently began using the superquadric tensor plugin to visualise an
array of stress tensors. I was wondering if there was a way of using the
colour of these glyphs to show whether the eigen values are positive or
negative (stress in compression or tension)? I was also wondering if it
was possible to hide some of the larger glyphs that block out others?
Thanks
Jacob