Hi Utkarsh,

I made the changes as we discussed. The patch is blocked by the mail list. I put it here:
 http://nashi-submaster.ucsd.edu/movies/PV/save-cam-config/saveCam2.patch

I ran it through valgrind and ctest and it's clean. Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks
Burlen

Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
Either way :). I don;t think I have a preference, just wanted to put
it out there.

Utkarsh