I'm trying to build OverView from the ParaView 3.6.2 source on Mac OS
10.5.8 with a binary Qt 4.5.2 install. I am using CMake 2.6-4. I had
this working earlier on a different machine, but on a cleanly
installed system I get the following error:

Scanning dependencies of target QVTK
[ 27%] Building CXX object
VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/vtkEventQtSlotConnect.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object
VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/vtkQtConnection.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/QVTKWidget.o
In file included from
/Users/zburke/projects/titan/pv362/ParaView3/VTK/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKWidget.cxx:31:
/Users/zburke/projects/titan/pv362/m/VTK/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKWidget.h:54:4:
error: #error "VTK configured to use Carbon, but Qt configured to use
Cocoa"
make[3]: *** [VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/QVTKWidget.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [Applications/OverView/CMakeFiles/OverView.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [OverView] Error 2

During configuration, if I uncheck the VTK_USE_CARBON flag, it is
automatically turned back on. If I check the VTK_USE_COCOA flag, it is
automatically turned back off. It isn't clear why this happens; even
with "Debug Output" set on, there is no output explaining this in
CMake's bottom panel.

Has anybody else seen this, or better yet, overcome it?

Thanks,

Zak