Hi,

With the announcement of moving to Git and the upcoming 3.8 release, I'd like to pose the following question

   Currently, to build plugins, we need to build Paraview itself

      http://paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo

Are there plans to architect Paraview so that it ships with sufficient libraries/headers to enable plugins developer to get to work without building the entire Paraview application?

I think this may encourage more people to contribute to extending Paraview.

Regards