Hi Ben,

You need to turn on PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT to get the include
directories. Is that the case? The ParaViewConfig.cmake file "should" be in
the lib/paraview-x.x/ directory. I will try testing this out. The install
rule for paraview.qch needs logic to disable it when there is no gui. I'll
fix that right now.

Thanks for your feedback!