Hello,

I'm trying to run paraview from deb package and when I run it, the window opens then vanishes and I've got the following error :

ERROR: In /home/forella/Debian/build-area/paraview-3.6.2/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 405
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x25427f0): Could not find a decent visual

ERROR: In /home/forella/Debian/build-area/paraview-3.6.2/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 405
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x25427f0): Could not find a decent visual

X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
 Extension:    158 (Uknown extension)
 Minor opcode: 3 (Unknown request)
 Resource id:  0x23
ERROR: In /home/forella/Debian/build-area/paraview-3.6.2/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 632
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x25427f0): Cannot create GLX context.  Aborting.

What's the problem?

Thank you for your help,

Regards,