Hi,

Thanks to all the developers of Paraview. I've just installed the latest version 3.8 (RC1), and I can see a few changes a fee changes such as fullscreen have been implemented. But I'm not sure what other features have been implemented. The fact that we've gone from version 3.6 to 3.8 suggest that the current release has got a large number of new features. It would be nice to have a full feature list (just like Mozilla does with Firefox), so that users can know if any long-awaited features have been implemented. I for one have been waiting for the native in-situ feature. I'd like to have another applications ask Paraview to load a new data set as soon as it becomes available. Does Paraview now have this feature?

Thanks,

- Olumide