From: paraview-boun...@paraview.org [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On
Behalf Of Olumide
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 7:21 PM
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Export Fullscreen Screenshot/Export Fullscreen Animation

Thanks Alan.

Just to be absolutely sure I'm understood, I'm referring to the ability
to export screenshots and and animations at fullscreen resolutions.

I'm aware that Paraview 3.8 (RC1) has a fullscreen feature. The problem
is that its not possible to export screenshots and animations at that
resolution.

Thanks.