Hello.

I am new to Linux, but I need to do some scientific visualisation.

I Installed "Ubuntu 9.10 - Karmic Koala". Then I used Synaptic package
manager to install "Paraview 3.4.0-4ubuntu4".
When I press file->open in the main menu, I getting this window:
http://i060.radikal.ru/1004/b6/6bd2db108af4.png
So, you see, that there is mojibake instead of Russian filenames.

I cannot start using Paraview because I cannot get to my files.

Please help.

P.S. These folder names are displayed correctly in all other places except
Paraview.