Hi:
    I use a .xmf file to read HDF5 raw data. I find that the volume
represention option would be not active when I use "Collection Grid".  Volume
represention can be used until I remove the "Collection Grid". Does this mean
that paraview can't volume render multi-block data? or I write a wrong xmf
file? Thanks for you help:)

the following is my xmf file:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE Xdmf SYSTEM "Xdmf.dtd" []>
<Xdmf>
 <Domain>
  <Grid Name="BX_Scalar" GridType="Collection"> #volume representation will
active after remove this line
   <Grid Name="BX0">
     <Topology TopologyType="3DCoRectMesh" Dimensions="50 80 800"/>
     <Geometry GeometryType="ORIGIN_DXDYDZ">
       <DataStructure  Name="Origin" DataType="Float" Dimensions="3"
Format="XML">
        0 0 0
       </DataStructure>
       <DataStructure Name="Spacing" DataType="Float" Dimensions="3"
Format="XML">
        1 1 1
       </DataStructure>
      </Geometry>
      <Attribute Name="Scalar" Center="Node">
   <DataStructure   Name="Points"   Dimensions="50 80 800"    Format="HDF">
      lpi-bx-10.000-21:/bx
   </DataStructure>
     </Attribute>
   </Grid>
  </Grid> #volume representation will active after remove this line
 </Domain>
</Xdmf>