Note that I have a variable logfr that enables me to select a specific surface using threshold. logfr=-3 on the cylinder surface and 0 at interior points, 5 at farfiled boundaries.
The axis of my cylinder is the z-direction.

*These are the steps that I follow:*

click and activate "extract surface"
click and activate "connectivity"
click and activate "threshold"
set lower threshold = -3
set upper threshold = -3
*apply to see cylinder surface*
click and activate "slice"
select z-normal, deactivate show plane
*should see center plane circle*
click and activate "plot on sorted lines"
use display to activate only the pressure
by default the pressure vs arclength will be shown
it is not clear which x,y point the arclength starts
in the box "X-Axis Data"
select Use Data Array "points 0"
gives a better plot.
Note that I need deselect pressure and reselect it again to get the plot (a bug?)
use save data to get a csv file.
Stephen
p.s.
I have used it successfully with spheres and cylinders.
Utkarsh