Utkarsh

> It is possible that the timer times out in middle of a progress event
> which happens while filters are executing.

OK. This we have detected, though what progress is going on I'm unsure about
(!) - by which I mean that the only thing paraview should be doing is updating
our stuff and we block more updates whilst one is happening.

Question : Is there a mutex of any kind on the update vtk objects, or update
pipeline stuff which we can make use of to ensure that only one pull from the
server occurs at any given time?

JB