Hello to all,

thanks for your help. Oh, I think I got it...

Regards!
Fabian

On 05/30/2010 02:36 PM, Andy Bauer wrote:
There are a couple of gradient filters in ParaView (Gradient and
Gradient of Unstructured DataSet in the filters menu).  The one to use
depends on the input grid you have.  The Mesh Quality filter can be used
to get the volume of tet and hex cells.

Andy

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 5:49 AM, Fabian Braennstroem