Hello,

I have written a vtu file with a concave polygon (see the image" concave.png"
enclosed). I am surprised because the rendering in ParaView is inappropriate
(the mode is "Surface").I tried the same thing with a vtp file and it was the
same result. Moreover, when I try to visualize a vrml file which contains
concave polygons (see the image "building.png" enclosed), I have the same
problem. In a vrml viewer, the concave polygons are well rendered. Am I wrong
or ParaView only treats the convex polygons ? Should I triangulate my files ?
(I don't want to triangulate because people can believe that there was a physic
simulation).

Thank you for your answers.

Paul Barrère (trainee at Cerma laboratory, France)

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net