Hi,

I'm trying to build plugins against the latest version of ParaView (git
master) on windows and it is failing with:

    NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
"D:\paraview\bin\vtkWrapClientServer"

I built ParaView ok with nmake on the command line but now my plugins aren't
building.  Can anyone think of a reason for this?  (Note: the same
CMakeLists.txt that I use to build on linux and it did work before on
windows - although it's been a while...)

Thanks in advance,
Paul