Hi folks,

Kitware, Inc. is actively seeking a talented HPC Visualization and
Data Analysis Software Developer to join our team.  Candidates will
create, develop and improve leading edge visualization software
solutions in the context of an open-source and highly collaborative
development model.

By joining our team you will participate in a dynamic work environment
with exceptionally talented co-workers; and collaborate with esteemed
researchers from around the world by:
 - developing visualization and analysis tools for use on HPC platforms;
 - developing distributed memory parallel algorithms for data analysis;
 - compiling and maintaining software on supercomputers;
 - performing scalability studies;
 - optimizing distributed parallel codes; and
 - debugging distributed parallel codes.

Qualified candidates will have 4 or more years experience in
developing HPC applications and a bachelors degree or higher in
Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.  This is an
opportunity for you to contribute to large open-source projects and
communities, such as VTK and ParaView, through your exceptional skill
in C++, your solid experience with MPI and your knowledge of Unix and
Linux operating systems.  The most desirable candidates will have
familiarity with scientific visualization software, knowledge of
Python and/or experience with parallel I/O.

Kitware team members enjoy our small company environment, flexibility
in work assignments, and the high levels of independence and
responsibility.  Besides a great work environment, our comprehensive
benefits package includes flexible working hours, six weeks paid time
off, a computer hardware budget, 401(k), health insurance, life
insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending account,
visa processing, a generous compensation plan (that compensates
employees for all hours worked – not just the first 40) and free
coffee, drinks and snacks.

For the right software developers, we are always hiring.  Please email
your cover letter and resume to j...@kitware.com for immediate
consideration.

Kitware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proudly supports
Affirmative Action.  Please, no recruiters or agencies without a
previously signed contract.

Best,
-berk