I am a new paraview user, so please bear with me if the question is too simple.

I have two data sets currently in the legacy vtk format of the types
STRUCTURED_GRID and POLYDATA.
Is there a (simple) way to combine these data into a single file for
visualization in Paraview? (Yes, I know that I can load both files into
Paraview, but I would like to have a combined input file).

Greetings,
Harald

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.