Hello

Further to my earlier mail the attached image illustrates what I am looking to
achieve: Model is clipped from the sphere.
This data was generated from a single layer netCDF (GMT) grid - it is not
readily possible to make a 3D netCDF.

The view shows the first layer (50km) and the inner sphere is matched to the
diameter of the Outer Core.

The vertical bar is actually the Long/Lat/Radius grid at the same scale !

Hopefully someone has the answer or suggestions :)

Thanks

Lester