Hi,

I have tecplot .plt (binary) files that I read into paraview using the VisIt
plug-in.  Normally, this works fine; however, the linux version of paraview
crashes when trying to open .plt files created with an Apple executable that
converts tecplot ascii files to tecplot .plt files.  I downloaded a Mac version
of paraview, but there is no VisIt plug-in option.

I was wondering if there is a VisIt plug-in somewhere for the Mac version of
paraview?

thanks
Joel