Hello,

If I select an item in the Pipeline Browser, and click the "Information" tab in
the Object Inspector, I can view the "Data Ranges" for all the Data Arrays
defined in that object.
Is there Python commands that can enable me to Get that data? I've spent quite
a bit of time fiddling about with variations of
GetActiveSource().GetDataInformation().GetBounds() etc, but no success.

I need this data in a macro that will define a new RGBPoints array, so that
rendered data on a surface that is outside user defined limits, will plot in an
"out of bounds" colour e.g. grey. I tried the suggestion on the Wiki of
defining a new colour map with a small strip of grey at each end of the
profile, but this method didn't work properly, as it gave a very wavy boundary
line between colour and grey, and it's location was a function of the number of
colour contours chosen.

Thanks,

Tim