Good Morning,

I am trying to extract a disc on a surface, that would represent the
sensitive surface of a pressure sensor.
I tried to use the "Extract Cells by Region" filter, but the sensitive
surface could be, in some cases, smaller than the size of a cell. And in
these cases, this filter don't work properly.

So I would like to create a disk on the surface, and then interpolate the
values on this disc.
Is there a simple way to do this ? Knowing that I can also directly use the
vtk library.

Thanks,

A.Marsan