Dear Dave,

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Dave Partyka <dave.part...@kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi Nenad, Sorry for not replying, Utkarsh just pointed your email out to me.
> Let me give this a try to see if I can recreate the problem.

Thank You very much for Your help. It seems I made little mistake in
problem only under Windows. I'm sorry for this mistake. Here is a list
of steps I make under Windows:

1. Download OpenMPI 1.4.3. (from www.open-mpi.org) and ParaView 3.8.1 sources
2. I recompile OpenMPI with standard options in release mode:
  - mkdir build, cd build, cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release ..,
open .sln file and build solution in Release mode
3. I create OpenMPI NSIS package (cpack -G NSIS --config
CPackConfig.cmake) and install it
4. I recompile ParaView sources with BUILD_SHARED_LIBS,
PARAVIEW_USE_MPI and PARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON options turned on:
  - mkdir build, cd build, cmake-gui .., open .sln file and build
solution in Release mode
  - After the first configure, I set above 3 options, after the second
I update following options:
      + MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY
??libmpi.lib;??libmpi_cxx.lib;??libopen-pal.lib;??libopen-rte.lib
          * instead of ?? is full path to .lib file
      + MPI_INCLUDE_PATH C:/Program Files/OpenMPI_v1.4.3-win32/include
      + MPI_LIBRARY C:/Program Files/OpenMPI_v1.4.3-win32/lib/libmpi_cxx.lib

I have Vista SP2, Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and Python 2.7 installed on
problematic machine. Tell me if You need more informations.

Best regards,
Nenad.