Thanks, John, but I don't know how to use this. Does it need some code writing? I cannot compile PV and I was wondering if saving data from each step of an animated clip on static objects was possible with the last PV 381 binaries. Is there any filter, or maybe Python script to do that? I tried to play the animation in a Python script and use CreateWriter as found on a Wiki page, but it does not work (CreateWriter seems to be for future PV 3.9).

Richard

Biddiscombe, John A. wrote:
vtkExtractDataOverTime
--