Hi Burlen

Yea, thank you very much! I always forget about the xml files, and try to do it all in c...

Rafael

Am 29.12.2010 02:12, schrieb burlen:
Hi Rafael,

You're after the "OutputPort" server manager XML tag. The "name"
attribute will be used in the GUI label. The following example is taken
from a data source that produces two outputs.

<SourceProxy ... >
<OutputPort name="Northern Hemisphere" index="0" />
<OutputPort name="Southern Hemisphere" index="1" />
</SourceProxy>

Burlen