Would anyone know whether a pipeline object (for example 3DText) can be tagged somehow as a vtkfollower so that the text will follow the camera position in an animation? I have an animation with 3DText where I would like the text orientation to follow the camera as the camera position moves. I have read there are vtkFollower objects that can do this, but not sure how to implement it in paraview.

thanks,

Gerard