Utkarsh : maybe that wouldn't be such a big plunge. There were only a few
#include <cstlib> and other minimal stuff to handle with the build using
Mingw. I had to deactivate the Cmake_use_pthreads too.

No free compiler in order to build paraview on a 64bits system then ? Unless
you know other free compilers on windows ?
(sorry, I'm really a beginner in the windows world...)

Le 3 février 2011 20:11, David E DeMarle <dave.dema...@kitware.com> a écrit
: