Hi Jean,

Thanks a lot - that solves my first problem!

Regards,
James

On 10/02/2011 12:30, Favre Jean wrote:

Hello James

I don't believe this is a bug. I have  used the ProgrammableSource and was able
to render a grid without any difficulty. What is missing in your procedure is
most likely setting the WholeExtent.

try loading this script and you'll get a rendered image

paraview --script=state.py

Jean M. Favre
Swiss National Supercomputing Center

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.