Hi all,

I have a data file with many time steps and I'd like to quickly browse
through it. Right now, the only thing I can do is click "play" and see
ParaView loop through each and every time step. This can take a long
time, particularly for complex data were rendering a frame takes a
long time.
I thought that a setting such as "show every n-th time step" exists,
but I wasn't able to fine something like that.

Are there other options?

--Nico