No worries! I think you just made our IT staff very happy.

Thanks,

Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Partyka" <david.part...@kitware.com>
To: gtg0...@mail.gatech.edu
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:04:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Paraview] XDMF and release builds

We can probably do this for the final binaries. I was aware that this was off
by default.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Tim Gallagher < tim.gallag...@gatech.edu >
wrote:

Hi,

It's probably too late for the binaries already online, and there may be a good
reason why it isn't done already, but would it be possible in the future to
compile all the release builds with XDMF_WRAP_PYTHON enabled?

Our lab needs to do some modification to our data files as we read them in
order to keep the memory footprint reasonable -- we do it through a
programmable source -- but that requires libvtkXdmfPython. If the release had
it built in, we could just use that instead of having to compile from source on
30+ workstations.

Just a suggestion -- I'd be interested in hearing if it's a terrible/impossible
idea.

Thanks,

Tim