Hello ML,

I need to create an animation from a series of PNG files. In the "Open File" dialog this series is displayed as a group that I can choose to load. However, once opened, I cannot play an animation - the first image is the only one visible; and the group is not listed in the "Time" field in the "Information" tab.

What am I doing wrong? It is kind of urgent, any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Daniel Molloy