Hi,

I have been able to get Manta raytracer to compile with paraview and load in as
a plugin.  I even see the extra GUI options in the "display" tab of certain
filters like the Tube filter.  I'm just wondering how to get something
raytraced as a result.

I did a bit a research via the list and found a page that says that I must
start the paraview server with the plugin loaded.  The client would also have
the plugin loaded and connect to the server. The instructions didn't say how to
do that on the server side .  Usually when I start the paraview server
(pvserver), it does not launch the GUI but just waits for a client connection
in the terminal.  So I don't know how to load the plugin on the server...the
command line options for pvserver didn't provide any hints.

Please advise.

Thanks, Sohail