Chris & Adriano,

I used a binary editor to modify my Tecplot 360 2010 "*.plt" binary file and I replaced the version number TDV112 by TDV102... and I got the same error as Chris!!!!

Indeed, the TDV102 version number is not understood by Paraview, although the older version number TDV71 can be loaded !

Strange...

Richard.

Christopher Butler a écrit :
Richard & Adriano,
I am absolutely certain that the file is actually a data file .plt. I am also
sure that the file is valid for tecplot (it loaded into tecplot). I can send
you a sample file if that would be informative.

Chris Butler