David E DeMarle wrote:
You said MPI was not the default setting, so this means you turned it
ON correct?

If so, where are your MPI_INCLUDE, MPI_LIBRARY and MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY
pointing to?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-371-3971 x109

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Pratik Mallya <pratik.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:
David Partyka wrote:
Hi Pratik,

Is your ParaView source from git? If so, have you run git submodule update
recently?

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Pratik Mallya <pratik.mal...@gmail.com