From: Lingyun Gu
<l...@translucentanalytics.com<mailto:l...@translucentanalytics.com>>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:03:20 -0700
To: Kenneth Moreland <kmo...@sandia.gov<mailto:kmo...@sandia.gov>>
Subject: Hello from a big fan of Paraview

Dear Kenneth,

This is Lingyun Gu from Translucent Analytics. We are a small-size hedge fund
focusing on using machine learning technologies to trade. We became big fans of
using Paraview to visualize our high-dimension data.

However, it seems Paraview only has table-to-point feature available if our
data is just a simple n by m size matrix. Many fancy features we found in
tutorial seems not available for our simple matrix data (or may not be suitable
for the csv file format). Would you please let us know if there is any good
data format we can use to better use the powerful features of Paraview or we
can use some existing features in Paraview, which are still unknown to us to
enhance our experience by still using csv data format?

Thanks a lot for your help and I look forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Lingyun