I have a custom panel which has a QListWidget. The panel updates the

widget when another panel widget gets changed. I have a SLOT which catches this change, modifies the QListWidget. I have another SLOT catch when the QListWidgetItems are checked/unchecked and calls this->setModified(). Thus the accept button is highlighted. However, when you click accept, RequestData does not get called. Is there a way to catch the accept signal and force a RequestData?

Thanks,
Brian Panneton