When i try to change my compiler from g++ to mpic++, ccmake says the cache needs to be regenerated. Although, i can complete the configuration and get the makefiles for that seesion (and even build PV! But did that have my options enabled? i dunno..) when i open the cahce it has been reset to its default values. How can i prevent this?(i.e save the configuration?) I was actually trying to check my CMakeCache.txt in response to another post of mine when i realised this....