On Saturday 30 April 2011 04:37 PM, pratik wrote:
I wrote the following simple xml for getting a uniform, rectangular mesh. Paraview seems to be unable to read it. What errors am I making?

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE Xdmf SYSTEM "Xdmf.dtd" []>
<Xdmf>
<Domain Name="Testgeom">
<Grid Name="TestValue" GridType="Uniform">
<Topology TopologyType="2DCoRectMesh" Dimensions = "10 10">
</Topology>
<Geometry GeometryType="ORIGIN_DXDYDZ">
<DataItem Dimensions= "6" Format="XML">
                    0 0 0 .1 .1 .1
</DataItem>
</Geometry>
</Grid>

</Domain>

</Xdmf>

pratik
The above script isn't correct. the following one is, and yet it is *not* being read by PV:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE Xdmf SYSTEM "Xdmf.dtd" []>
<Xdmf>
<Domain Name="Testgeom">
<Grid Name="TestValue" GridType="Uniform">
<Topology TopologyType="3DCoRectMesh" Dimensions = "10 10 10">